AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: AIIMS Jodhpur invites application for the 07 post of Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Yoga on contract basis.
Job Location:- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Last Date:- 07th September 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Medical Officer AYUSH
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 55000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Degree in any of the five streams of AYUSH from a recognized University/Statutory/ State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the relevant council. Enrolment on the Central Register of that stream in Central or State Register of Indian Medicine. Five Years Clinical and/or teaching experience in a recognized hospital/teaching Institution.
Name of Post:- Medical Officer AYUSH
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Degree in concern streams of AYUSH from a recognized University/Statutory/ State Board/ Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the relevant council. Enrolment on the Central Register of that stream in Central or State Register of Indian Medicine. Three Years Clinical and/or teaching experience in a recognized hospital/teaching Institution.
Name of Post:- Yoga Instructor
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized University with diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government. OR Graduate in Yoga Sciences from recognized University. And Five years’ experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- If required Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam will be held in Jodhpur, However, AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to hold examination any other places also. Date of written test/ Interview will be notified on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through the Online at the time of submission of online application. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 07.09.2016.
(i) The appointment is purely on contract basis initially for a period of 11 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
(ii) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(iii) If required Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam will be held in Jodhpur, However, AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to hold examination any other places also.
(iv) The AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to cancel an Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another center. AIIMS, Jodhpur also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center to some other Centre with the Region or outside to take the examination.
(v) In view of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility category etc. may not be undertaken at the time of examination. Therefore, the application may be accepted provisionally only. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying and before indicating their preference for any particular posts. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who appear in examination at the time of data entry skill test/computer proficiency test/document verification.
Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the AIIMS, Jodhpur after the Examination. AIIMS, Jodhpur decision shall be final in this regards.
(vi) Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date, issued by the competent authority.
(vii) Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more will only be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED and entitled to reservation for VH candidates, wherever such reservation is available.
(viii) Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format, available on AIIMS, Jodhpur website, from their office at the time of date Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Tests/ Document Verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
(ix) Closing Date: 07th September, 2016 (upto 5.00 PM).
(x) For format of certificates/annexures, please visit our official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
(xi) The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
(xii) The Candidate will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
(xiii) The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
(xiv) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
(xv) Incomplete applications(s) will not be considered.
(xvi) Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
(xvii) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
(xviii) In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
(xix) The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
(xx) The decision of the competent authority regarding conduct of examination, interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(xxi) All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at JODHPUR.