AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2016-17 notification 500 Staff Nurse Posts: (AIIMS) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur invites application for the post of 500 Staff Nurse on Direct Recruitment Basis.
Advertisement Number:- Admn/Estt/09/01/2015-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No of Post||500 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd October 2016|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:- 500 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 - 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- The Selection will be made on Written Examination.
For General Category: 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Categories candidates: No fee
Application fee through Online at the Time of submission.
How to apply online for All India Institute of Medical Sciences exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 23rd October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23rd October 2016
- Probation period: The period of probation is Two years.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- If required Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam will be held in Jodhpur, However, AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to hold examination any other places also.
- The AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to cancel an Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another center. AIIMS, Jodhpur also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center to some other Centre with the Region or outside to take the examination.
- In view of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility category etc. may not be undertaken at the time of examination. Therefore, the application may be accepted provisionally only. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying and before indicating their preference for any particular posts. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who appear in examination at the time of data entry skill test/computer proficiency test/document verification. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the AIIMS, Jodhpur after the Examination. AIIMS, Jodhpur decision shall be final in this regards.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instruction contained in this notice, which is also available on the website of the www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in, carefully before applying.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date, issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more will only be considered as VISUALLYHANDICAPPED and entitled to reservation for VH candidates, wherever such reservation is available.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format, available on AIIMS, Jodhpur website, from their office at the time of date Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Tests/ Document Verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Closing Date: 23rd October, 2016 (upto 5.00 PM).
- Mobile phone and accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from AIIMS, Jodhpur examination up to 3 (three) years, as may be decided by the AIIMS Jodhpur.
- Written examination may or may not be held with AIIMS, Delhi Nursing Staff Grade – II Recruitment Examination.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- For format of certificates/annexures, please visit our official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The Candidate will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Incomplete applications(s) will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding conduct of examination, interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at JODHPUR.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|