Applications are invited from Indian citizen/ OCI eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Senior Residents / Junior Residents. The details about the application process are given below and also available on the institute website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
Name of Post:- Senior resident, Junior resident
Eligibility:- MD, MS, DNB, MBBS, MCI
Job Location:- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 19th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Senior Residents:- 297 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600 + NPA
- Qualification:- A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by last date of application submission (i.e.19th December, 2014) and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by last date of application form submission. Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Senior residency will not considered.
Junior Residents:- 274 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA
- Qualification:- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 years before as on the last date of application form submission. Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Junior residency will not eligible.
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fee:- The application fee should be in form of bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST Candidates) (Non - refundable) in favour of “AIIMS Rishikesh” payable at Rishikesh. Name of Applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft. No Application fee is applicable for OPH candidates.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should submit their properly filled application form by registered / Speed Post only with required documents in prescribed format to the recruitment cell. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Vibhadra Marg, Pashulok, Rishikesh – 249203, Uttarakhand, Last Date of Application submission 19th December 2014 – 17:00 Pm. Application received after cutoff date and time will not be considered.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|