Air India Express recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 posts: Air India Charters Limited invites application for the 09 posts of Senior Officer & Cockpit / Cabin Crew Scheduling on contract basis. Apply before within 15 Days of Advertisement.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- within 15 Days of Advertisement
Name of Post:- Senior Officer- Crew Scheduling
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Name of Post:- Cockpit / Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Qualification:- Graduates in any discipline with proficiency in computer with Experience in a computerized work environment in the Operations or Training or Flight Safety or department in an Airline.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. (Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, Age and Experience, a recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs send by post to The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before within 15 Days of Advertisement.
- a) Period of Contract: Selected Candidates will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirement.
- b) Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / performance.
- c) The candidates will initially be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- d) The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- e) The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- f) Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- g) Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / AICL affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- h) Such of the candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities who are called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- i) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated in Para 1 above and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- j) At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected.
- k) Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason therefor.
- l) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|