Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein ,for the following posts for ground duties at the Airport / station at the SVPI Airport, Ahmedabad on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
Job Location:- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Date of Interview:- 16th September 2016 at 09:00 AM
Name of Post:- Duty Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 34 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25300/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University. Must have minimum experience of Six (6) years in all areas of passenger handling at airports with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. Knowledge of computerized passenger check-in is a must.
Name of Post:- Customer Agent
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14610/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations. Must have experience in Customer Services / Passenger handling with Aviation and Hotel Industry.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
Application Fee:- Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- The Metropole Hotel Near R.T.O Circle, Subhash Bridge Corner, Ahmedabad – 380 027.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixedterm Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st September 2016 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Prescribed format of Application is given below
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|