Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 280 posts: Air India Engineering Services Limited AIESL invites application for the 280 posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee (AME).
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Name of Post:- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- Total no. of Posts:-280 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For General:- 28 years
- For OBC:- 31 years
- For SC/ST:- 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 2500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication with valid GATE Score of 80% & Higher.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.2000/- through SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://airindia.in from 08.08.2016 to 30.09.2016 & Send Hard copy of Online Application along with all testimonial to the Post Box No – 12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata – 700002 on or before 15.10.2016.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station / region MRO of AIESL.
- Candidates will have to bear to cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination (s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Reservation and concessions / relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates would be extended as per Governments Directives in the matter.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|