Air India Ltd. recruitment 2016-17 notification 20 Various Vacancies: Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian nationals to join us as Customer Service Agents, on a fixed-term contract, for a period of 2-3 years in four stations of Northern Region, the details of which are as under.
Air India Ltd. Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Customer Service Agents|
|No of Post||20 Posts|
|Last date to apply||13th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Ltd. free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Customer Service Agents
- Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 1st September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/ 13000/ 14000/ 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
For All Category: 500/-
Application fee Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Ltd. Payable at Delhi.
How to apply offline for Air India Ltd. exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the Time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Given As per notification.
Closing / Last Date of Interview: 13th October 2016 at 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer Clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of“ Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings orautonomous bodies, must come with the complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present Employer
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for the position.
- Bank Guarantee – If selected, the candidate will be required to submit a bank guarantee from a Nationalized bank in favor of Air India Ltd. for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty-five thousand) for the period of contractual engagement.
- For the process of Interview, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Applications which are unsigned/ incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed Walk-In date & Time / not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email / post will not be considered.
- The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on1st September, 2016, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.