Allahabad High Court recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 95 Law Clerk (Trainee) vacancy
Allahabad High Court released new notification on their official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in for the recruitment of total 95 (ninety five) Law Clerk (Trainee) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th June 2017.
Allahabad High Court jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Law Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||95|
|Official web Portal||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
Allahabad High Court recruitment 2017-18 Details
Law Clerk: 95 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk job should have Three Years Professional / Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 26 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- Allahabad High Court will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Law Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through Bank Draft Drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- All Category: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Allahabad High Court recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents, Bank Draft & two self-addressed envelope (size 5”x 10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- send to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before 30th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
Allahabad High Court recruitment 343 Review Officer Vacancy
On-line Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories recognized by the Government of India for filling up the following post in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad under THE ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT OFFICERS AND STAFF (CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND CONDUCT) RULES, 1976 and orders issued by Hon’ble The Chief Justice from time to time in this regard.
Allahabad High Court Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of Post||Review Officer|
|No of Post||343 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Review Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 343 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto and Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution/ University, or ‘O’ Level certificates awarded by NIELIT/ DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificates in Computer Science from recognized Institute established by law in India.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Computer Knowledge Test.
For General & OBC Category: 750/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or SBI challan.
How to apply online for Allahabad High Court exam 2017:-
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 18th November 2016 to 15th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 18th November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15th December 2016
Advertisement Number:- 01/R.O./2016
- Hon’ble Selection Committee reserves right to alter the number of vacancies, modify examination process and fixing the minimum cut off marks without assigning any reasons thereof. Vacancies calculated and indicated in advertisement are subject to change. Instructions are to be complied with strictly by the candidates in the examination.
- Selection Committee decision shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts etc.
- The answer keys shall be uploaded after examination on the website of High Court i.e.www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The result of examination shall be displayed only on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in and information with regard to the next stage of examination shall be made available on the website. Candidates are advised to go through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly for latest updated information.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidates don’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, their candidature shall stand cancelled without giving any reasons and notice to the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, their services shall be liable to be terminated and he/she shall be liable for criminal proceedings.
- The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or state Government will be deemed to be ineligible for the appointment.
- No person shall be recruited to the establishment unless he/she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his official duties. Before a candidate recruited directly is finally approved for appointment to the establishment he shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness from whom the appointing authority specifies.
- No recommendation for selection either written or oral other than those required will be taken into consideration. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support directly or indirectly for his candidature by other means will disqualify him for appointment.
- The candidates are required to fill in the online application form with correct and Complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given, then the candidate will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection without giving any reasons/notice. On furnishing any false certificates or indicating wrong category/subcategory regarding caste in the application form or in case of any other default, the High Court, Allahabad shall reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and shall take all necessary action.
- All the candidates who are already employed in Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings Service or in any Central/State Government undertaking or in any type of other organization established and governed by the Central/State Government, should apply sending their application through proper channel and shall have to produce NOC as and when called for failing which his/her selection shall be cancelled.
- A Male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a person having a wife living shall not be eligible for recruitment to the establishment.
- The candidates shall produce certificates, issued by competent authority, in the support of claiming reservation, categories and caste on prescribed proforma as per rules applicable thereto. The candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen (E.S.M.) category have to submit his/her certificate mentioned thereon date of enrollment/appointment in service and date of retirement/discharge from the service. The Ex- Servicemen (E.S.M.) candidate will also have to give undertaking to the effect that he has not availed the benefits of reservation provided under Ex-Servicemen (E.S.M.) category for any post established and run by the Central/State Government. Physically challenged candidates shall have to submit certificate issued by the Competent authority/Board indicating physical disability not less than 40%. Sportsmen claiming reservation in recruitment should submit certificate being skilled player as prescribed in Rule 23-A of The Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976. Horizontal reservation for sports person shall be provided in terms of the provisions of G.Os. Issued by the State Govt. in this regard and adopted by the High Court for specified games/events.
- Information uploaded on the website shall not be provided to the candidate under R.T.I. Act, 2005 read with Allahabad High Court (Right to Information) Rules, 2006. The uploaded information on the website shall be remained for a specific period. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download the uploaded information and keep up with them for future. In due course of recruitment examination, in midway of process neither any application under Right To Information Act, 2005 shall be entertained nor information shall be provided. Factual information under R.T.I., Act shall be provided only after declaration of final result. Reply of inferential (speculative) question shall not be provided.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the test, it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with a candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified by the concerned Recruiting Agency/Appointing Authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria on the last date for submission of application form.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
- Marks scored by all the candidates appeared in the recruitment examination along with category wise/sub-category wise cut off marks for the aforementioned post shall be uploaded on the official website of High Court after the declaration of final results.
- Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Canvassing in any form and use of unfair means during the examinations will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Selection of the candidates shall be purely on merit base in transparent way. Beware of touts, who promise to get selected candidate on illegal consideration.
- For all practical purpose or in case of any discrepancy in the context of text of the advertisement in Hindi language, the English version of the advertisement will prevail.