Assam PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Assistant Director Posts : Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 6th October 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 43 years as on 3rd March 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 - 40000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town/City/Urban/ Regional Planning from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of Certificate/ Mark Sheet/ Experience Certificates (where necessary) send to the Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 6th October 2016.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|