Assam PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Principal Posts : Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 19th October 2016
Name of Post:- Principal
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 55 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 76000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade up a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University with Ph.D. degree in concerned/ allied relevant discipline and 15 years experience in teaching/ research/ administration.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate/ Mark sheet/ Experience Certificate (where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22 on or before 19th October 2016.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on19/10/2016 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- (I) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|