Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2016-17 notification: Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, Multilocation, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2016, the company achieved a Turnover of Rs.2895 crores and a Profit of Rs.235 crores.
Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Balmer Lawrie|
|Name of Post||Associate (CHA)|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2016|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
Balmer Lawrie free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Associate (CHA)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 01.10.2016
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline with Customs ‘G/H’ card.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview
How to apply online for Balmer Lawrie exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 20.10.2016.
Last Date to Apply online: 20.10.2016
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/ in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the selection process against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time.
- The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the company.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|