Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016-17 notification : Bank of Baroda invites Application for the 400 post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through a-9-(nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 21st August 2016
Name of Post:- Probationary Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-400 Posts
- Unreserved:- 202 Posts
- OBC:- 108 Posts
- SC:- 60 Posts
- ST:- 30 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016
- Qualification:- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. Of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.08.2016.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection process will be based on Online Exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs.600/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro/RuPay), Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Cards, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|