BBMP recruitment 2016-17 notification 634 Posts : Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society®(BCH&FWS) under National Urban Health Mission intends to conduct walk-in selection purely on merit basis for below mentioned posts for one year purely on contractual basis with consolidated emoluments for BBMP Health Department.
Job Location:- Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh
Date of Interview:- 1st September to 3rd September 2016
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:-104 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Sc/GNM/ Diploma Nursing Registered in Karnataka Nursing Council.
Name of Post:- ANM
- Total no. of Posts:-330 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-ANM Training Registered in Karnataka Nursing Council.
- 3 years for Cat-2a/2b/3a/3b candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST/Cat-1 candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply along with two sets of self-attested copy of relevant documents, Original Documents & two recent passport size photograph at the Time of Interview (1st September to 3rd September 2016 at 11:00 AM).
Venue of Interview:- IPP – Urban Health Research Center, 16th Cross, Kodandaramapura, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
1) Candidates desirous of availing the benefit of reservation should obtain Certificate from the revenue authority, not less than the rank of a Tahasildar of the concerned jurisdictions’/S.T : Form – DCat-1 : Form – ECat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Form – F (The form must be obtained within the last date specified for submission of application and must be valid on the last date. That means the valid period ofCat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B reservation certificates should be submitted as per the Karnataka State Government rules.
2) Candidates who are selected under caste reservation, should produce Validity certificate from Competent authority of the concerned district, who is the Chairman of Caste/Income Investigating Committee) within 02 months of selection order. Otherwise selection order will be cancelled.
3) The candidates claiming reservation under Hyderabad Karnataka category must submit relevant documents in prescribed form.
4) The candidate should produce physical fitness certificate at the time of walk-in selection.
5) No Canvassing or recommendation shall be made for the selection.
6) Candidate will lose the chance of selection if the document produced is found to be false document during verification. He should not assume that he has the right to get appointment if his name is in the selection list.
7) At any stage, if it is found that the candidate has provided false information or is ineligible, the department has the powers to omit the candidate from the list or to cancel his/her appointment order.
8) Selected candidate should submit in Rs.100/- bond paper that they are agreed for contractual appointment terms and condition to Bangalore Health and Family Welfare Society ® and they also submit that not claiming for permanent post and approach the Court with respect to the selection terms and conditions. The contractual selection will be for 01year and same will be renewed for subsequent years if required, with the same terms and conditions.
9) Provisional Selection list of Candidates will be announced in BBMP websitewww.bbmp.gov.in.
10) If there are any objections, the affected candidates must submit their objections to Chief Health Officer (Public Health) & Member Secretary Office, N.R.Square, Hudson circle,Bangalore-02 within 07 Working days through Post/Mail/in-person.
11) Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society® reserves the right to reject the candidature on the basis of the report of the Medical Authority that he is physically unfit and the discretionary powers of the Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society® is not limited in any aspect in this regard.
12) Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society® reserves the right to selection to the above posts.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|