BESCOM recruitment 628 Assistant lineman posts 2015 jobs : Online Applications are invited for Assistant Lineman-ITI Post from the qualified eligible candidates possessing a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by the Government of Karnataka in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
Name of Post:- Assistant Lineman
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7950 – 16790/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th March 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 628 posts
Qualification:- Candidates possessing a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
NOTE: Candidates possessing qualification in other disciplines/branches other than what is specified above need not apply
Desirable:- Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing. Should have normal eye sight. Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the Endurance Test.
Age Limit:- The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
Selection Procedure:- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
Application Fee:- Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ ST category. Candidates should pay the Application fee at the e-post offices during working hours between 12/02/2015 and 14/03/2015 only. Last date for payment of application fee at e-post offices is 14/03/2015.
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted only through “ON-LINE” mode by logging on to www.bescom.org Application will not be accepted by any other mode. The website will be kept open for submitting On-Line applications from 12/02/2015 to 13/03/2015.The last date for submission of application is 13/03/2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and all correspondence will be sent to the address furnished in the application. No correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the On-line application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation and SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of BESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents / testimonials / certificates/ records etc., shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- For the candidates applied under category and selected, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned Authority, irrespective of their selection under category.
- GOK vide Order no. EN/115/EEB/2010 (part-II) dated: 25.01.2012 has granted exemption from providing reservation to persons with disabilities as per section 32 of The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- GOK in its Order No: EN 193 EEB 2012 dated 19.01.2013 has granted exemption from extending 30% reservation quota earmarked for women category in direct recruitment of Assistant Lineman.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Employment, Notification during any stage in without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the Official website www.bescom.org
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|