BBMB recruitment 267 various posts 2015 hiring notification : On-line Applications in prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following temporary posts of Critical Technical/Tradesman (in Category Class-III) in BBMB on Contract Basis for 1 (one) year extendable as per requirement on lump-sum payment/fixed emoluments. The format of prescribed application form is hoisted on the web site of BBMB www.bbmb.gov.in and alternate website www.recruitmentportal. in The candidates are advised to strictly use this format of the application form only otherwise their application will be rejected. The number of posts is liable may vary to any extent depending upon exigency, either way (increase or decrease) including complete withdrawal. The candidate should invariably mention on top of the Application form the word – Advt. No., Name and category of the post applied for.
Name of Post:- JE, Staff Nurse, Lineman
Eligibility:- 10th pass, Diploma
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Last Date:- 26th February 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
JE (Irrigation):- 54 Posts
- Age Limit:- Between 18 years to 37 years (upper age can be relaxed as per rules).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 34900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
JE (Electrical):- 16 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 34900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 3/ 4 years Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institutes or Matric, Industrial Training Institute pass Lineman with 5 years experience as Lineman.
Lineman:- 60 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matric or its equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Lineman. The candidates possessing the higher qualification such as Diploma/Degree/AMIE in Electrical Engineering will only be considered if they possess the minimum essential qualification, viz National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Lineman.
Age Relaxation:- The applicant must fulfill the age requirement as on 01.07.2014. The upper age is relaxable
- by 5 years for SC/BC candidates.
- up to 42 years for widow/legally separated/divorced women.
- to the extent of 10 years for physically handicapped persons on production of Medical certificate from the Competent Authority.
- in case of Ex-servicemen, as per Punjab Government Recruitment Rules,1982 as amended from time to time.
- up to 47 years for persons already in the employment of Central/State Government or their Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Boards/ Corporations.
Application Fee:- Each application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fees of Rs. 800/- (for Un-reserved Category), Rs. 400/- (for SC/BC* category) and Rs. 400/-(Physically handicapped** category). No fee shall be charged from Ex-Servicemen, if they are not released from the Army at their own request, but their dependents are required to pay the fee, as applicable.
How to apply:- On-line Application form complete in all respects alongwith enclosures must be filed on or before 26.02.2015 upto 1600 hours. Applications received late will not be considered. This office would not be responsible for any delay and the applicants are advised to apply well in advance. No application shall be received by hand or in person or by post except in case of already in-service/departmental candidates through proper channel.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|