BHEL recruitment 2017 Notification 50 Engineer Trainee Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.BHEL, a Schedule- „A‟ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Water and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
BHEL hiring 2017 Details:
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of Post||Engineer Trainee|
|No of Post||50 Posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd February 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of Post:- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Total no. of Posts:- 50 Posts (Mechanical – 30 & Electrical – 20)
- Age Limit:- 27 years for Graduate & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 1st September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on the GATE-2017 Marks and requirement, Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
How to apply online for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.careers.bhel.in from 9th January 2017 to 3rd February 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 9th January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 3rd February 2017
BHEL Bhopal recruitment 738 Trade Apprentice Posts
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Bhopal invites application for the 738 Trade Apprentice Posts. Apply online before 31st January 2017.
BHEL Bhopal hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Post||738 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Posts:- 738 Posts
- Age Limit:- 14 to 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 7807/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th/ ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on competitive examination and Interview.
How to apply online for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 1st January 2017 to 31st January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st January 2017
Last Date to receiving documents: 7th February 2017
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview or 1st June, 2017, whichever is later.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/general instructions/important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.