BHU recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 posts: BHU Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi invites application for the 15 posts of Centenary Chair Professor & Centenary Visiting Fellow Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 10/2015-2016
Banaras Hindu University Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of Post||Centenary Chair Professor, Centenary Visiting Fellow|
|No of Post||15 posts|
|Last date to apply||08th October 2016|
|Job Location||Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)|
Banaras Hindu University free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Centenary Chair Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- No Age bar
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 1000000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- An outstanding scholar/writer of national and international repute, who has proven track record, may be invited by the University as Centenary Chair Professor. Eminent scholars/writers from the areas of Humanities, Sciences, Medicine, Ayurveda, Oriental Studies, Fine Arts and Music, Indology and such other disciplines as may be required to fulfill the mandate of the Centre/Chair.
Name of Post:- Centenary Visiting Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 70 years as on 05.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000-60000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- An outstanding scholar/writer with proven track record in Indian Studies, may apply to the University as Centenary Visiting Fellow against a rolling advertisement. Scholars/writers having background in Humanities, Sciences, Medicine, Ayurveda, Oriental Studies, Fine Arts and Music, Indology, History, Journalism and such other disciplines as may be required to fulfill the mandate of the Centre/ Chair may be considered.
How to apply for Banaras Hindu University exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply application along with relevant documents & bio-data send to Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi – 221005 (UP) or E-mail to [email protected] on or before 08.10.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply Application: 08.10.2016