boi recruitment 2016 notification 517 posts: Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra- Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051. Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream - Project No. 2016-17/1 Notice date 06.05.2016 BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Officers in various scales as below:
Name of Post:- Credit Officer, Manager, Senior Manager
Eligibility:- B.Com, MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 14th June 2016
Post Name:- Credit Officers
- Total no. of Posts:- 217 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 Years
Post Name:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 200 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32705 – 45950/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 28 to 35 Years
Post Name:- Senior Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 30 to 38 Years
Qualification:- Candidate having B.com degree(3 year full time programme) with min 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year full time programme) (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 31th August 2016.) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes.
- 10 years for Persons With Disability.
- 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
- 5 years for Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89.
- 5 years for Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- (application fee + intimation charges) for Gene and others. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online application through the official website of Bank of India http://www.bankofindia.co.in/ from 31st may 2016 to 14th June 2016.
- Submission of on – line application commencing from: 31.05.2016
- Last date for submission of on – line application: 14.06.2016
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Post Qualification Experience: 01.04.2016