BPCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 60 Various Vacancies: BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise with all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products, invites applications from young, energetic and bright Indian male candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria and other parameters for the following position in Mumbai Refinery.
Advertisement Number:- MRPT_UO/02/2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Process Technician/ Utility Operator|
|No of Post||60 Posts|
|Last date to apply||16th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Process Technician
- Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13800 – 41000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute repute with First Class 60%. (Relaxable up to 50% for SC/ST Candidates) and with one year of experience in Oil Refining First Class 60% full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
Name of Post:- Utility Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13800 – 41000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on written test & Skill Assessment Test.
How to apply online for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bharatpetroleum.com from 1st October 2016 to 16th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16th October 2016
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts. For all purposes, interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
- Reservation/Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer – NCL) / Ex-servicemen/PWD/J&K domicile candidates will be as per applicable presidential directives/Govt. directives on the subject issued from time to time.
- Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the examination, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by the applicable Board/Institute/University. For claiming reservation/relaxation benefit of OBC (NCL) category, the candidate should submit a valid caste certificate (which should not be more than 6 month sold from the last date of submission of application) in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & training in the Govt. of India OMNo.36012/22/93- Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in Creamy Layer are not entitled to OBC reservation/relaxation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criterion applicable to general candidates and indicate their category as “UR”.BPCL being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidate seeking reservation/relaxation as applicable SC / ST / OBC (NCL), will have to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed format by the designated Competent Authority meant for appointment to posts under the Govt. of India indicating clearly the caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC / ST / OBC (NCL) and the Village / Town the candidate is ordinarily resident of.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered against general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification cut-off marks, selection process cut-off marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) are persons with permanent disability of 40% and above. PWD candidates are required to submit a certificate issued by a medical board with a minimum of three members constituted by Central/State government failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered. vii. Candidates currently employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSU will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Skill Test and ‘Release Order’ from their employers at the time of joining. In case the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange are required to submit online application.
- Candidates domiciled in the states of Maharashtra with knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.
- Ex- servicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their qualification to that advertised, failing which the application will be rejected, without further reference in this regard.
- Outstation SC / ST / PWD candidates attending the Written test / Skill test are eligible for to & fro Sleeper Class train fare / Non-AC bus fare for the self, by the shortest route, from the nearest available bus/railway station from the mailing address of the candidate as mentioned in the application form on submission of original tickets, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms from the venue of Stage 1 or Stage 2 tests.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST / PWD should bring their original cast certificate/ disability certificate along with a photocopy of the same to claim travel reimbursement.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding for appearing in tests for any stage of selection process.
- Corporation reserves the right to fill OR to partly fill OR not to fill all or any ofthe above posts without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Only male candidates may apply.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of antecedents/certificates/testimonials. In case it is found/ known at any stage of selection/recruitment process or thereafter that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect/misleading /false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s),his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of the information or material particulars as furnished by the candidate to the Corporation are found to be untrue, inaccurate or incorrect at any stage before or after his selection, then the same shall amount to misrepresentation/ fraud and his services shall be liable to be terminated unilaterally by the Corporation, at any time.
- The decision of Corporation will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. Filling up of the posts is solely at the discretion of the Corporation and also subject to the suitability of candidates & Corporation’s requirement and no claim will arise for selection. Corporation reserves the right to call only those candidates for various stages of selection process who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. Corporation may at its discretion, alter the minimum eligibility standard/criteria/cut-off to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for written test or for subsequent stages. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- For any other general queries pertaining to this recruitment advertisement please email to email@example.com . Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained. Candidates are advised to mention their application number in the subject of the mail while corresponding on any information/query related to this recruitment notification and related details. Candidates are also advised to mention their correct e-mail ids and contact no./mobile number (10 digits) and keep checking their e-mail messages.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our websitewww.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers for updates about the recruitment process or for any communication on dates/corrigendum/addendum/other modalities. Post notification all the correspondence would be through website/e-mail only.
- Court of jurisdiction, for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
- Mere selection in Written Test or Skill Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- No change of category (like SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM) or any other information will be allowed at any stage after making online application. If any information is found incorrect/ erroneous at any stage of recruitment process the candidature of the candidate can be rejected.
- Candidates of all categories including ex-servicemen who will be offered appointment against this advertisement, need to join within 30 days of offer. BPCL shall have the full discretion to reject the candidature of any candidate who does not join within the prescribed period.
- If any candidate acquires higher professional qualification or such equivalent/similar qualification after making application but before the appointment process is over, his candidature will not be considered.
- Corporation reserves the right to change/ modify/ cancel/ amend the selection/recruitment process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.