BRKGB recruitment 2016-17 notification: Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank invites appllications for the post of BCA Supervisors from interested candidates. Applications should be submitted to our Offices,. Last date for receiving applications to us is 13.12.2016, after which no application will be entertained.The details of eligibility, remuneration and selection process are annexed here with.
BRKGB Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank|
|Name of Post||BCA Supervisor|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||13th December 2016|
|Job Location||Ajmer (Rajasthan)|
BRKGB free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- BCA Supervisor
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 65 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Retired officers (including those who have taken VRS) from any RRB/ PSU bank in the rank of Scale – I to Scale – IV may be appointed under this scheme.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through Group Discussion, Presentation followed by Interview.
How to apply offline for BRKGB exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with KYC Documents, Age Proof, document of educational qualification & designation proof send to The General Manager(Operation) Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Head office,Plot No. 2343,Second Floor Vaishali Nagar–Ajmer on or before 13.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.12.2016
Roles & Responsibility:-
- To Ensure that banking services are made available to the identified villages through the BCs allocated to him / her..
- Ensuring that the BCs are aware of their roles and responsibilities and are performing accordingly.
- Periodically updating the BCs regarding rules, regulations and new products.
- Redress grievances of customers and submit feedback to link branch / Regional Office.
- Conduct meetings in villages to encourage villagers for availing of banking services of our bank through the BCs.
- Visit allocated villages in the district at least two days in a week.
- Monitoring and controlling the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch.
- BC supervisor must ensure that At least 5 to 10 accounts are opened or transactions in accounts are carried out in the village on an average per day. At least one account per house hold is opened per day. The BC is available on daily basis and transactions are being carried out regularly. BCs should collect certified copies of “Aadhaar Cards” for onward submission to link branch so that they are promptly seeded in SAVING accounts. BCs should collect application forms for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti BimaYojana for onward submission to link branch. BCs should collect application forms for Atal Pension Yojana BCs should collect application forms for Overdraft facility under PMJDY Over draft scheme. BC is engaged in recovery of bank dues from borrowers against Loans sanctioned / disbursed to them under various Loan schemes e.g. KCC, SHG, JLG, Sulabh Rin, Saral Krishi etc. BCs should help in distribution of Rupay cards to customers.