BSF recruitment 2016-17 notification 196 Constable Posts : Applications are invited from the citizens of India ( Male/Female) lo fill up 196 vacancies of Constable (GD) ( 160 for Male & 36 for Female ) against Sports Quota in BORDER SECURITY FORCE .The discipline wise details of vacancies is as under.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of Publication
Name of Post:- Constable (Male & Female)
- Total no. of Posts:- 196 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 - 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University with Sports Certificate.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Height Bar/ Test, Identity Check, Checking of Testimonial/ documents, Physical Standard Test, Trial in respective Sports discipline & Medical Examination.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, two attested passport size photograph send to the Commandant. 25 Bn BSF. Chhawla Camp. Post Office-Najafgarh New Delhi Pin Code – 110071 on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Date of Publication:- 9th September 2016
- On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the BSF Act and Rules as well as all such Govt instructions/rules as applicable.
- BSF shall not be responsible for damage/injury or loss to the individual' if any, sustained during the Trials/Journey.
- Candidates should come duly prepared to stay at their own arrangements for the Purpose of recruitment.
- Candidate will have lo appear for selection test at their own expenses and nsk and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Each candidate has to qualify the qualitative requirement prescribed and events during the trial/ test at the time recruitment.
- The standard of candidates in their respective sports/events will be ascertained on the basis of merit drawn after taking into consideration of last 03 Years achievements.
- Preferences will be given to those candidates who have represented country in the recognized current international sports competitions or have won any medals in Senior National/National Games during the year 20132014 & 20'15 or No’s of participation in Senior Nationals However final selection will be based on the performance given by the candidate in thermal test before board.
- Final selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sports achievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed lor recruitment of sportsmen The decision of Board with regard to matters connected with his recruitment will be final in all respects and no further correspondence will be made with the rejected applications lorthe recrullrnent.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment/trial lest by Post.
- The candidate finally selected for appointment shall be subjected to chest x-ray. Pathological and other required test.
- The candidates on appointment will have to undergo prescribed basic training al Training institution of BSF After selection/appointment, if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty of suppressing facts on any score, his services will be terminated without assigning any reason thereof.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt department may send their applications through their employers along with 'No objection Certificate' as per format given in A49!gtgj9-
- The original certificates of Games/Sports, caste. educational qualifications and other distinctions should be produced by the candidates before the Recruitment Board al the time of recruitment.
- All the posts are combative and purely temporary but likely to continue'.
- The director General, BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason'.
- Candidates may download application form/admit card and other details such as pay scale, eligibility criteria, process for applying for the post'recruilment process & trial test etc. from BSF website www.bst nic.in.