BSPHCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 297 Assistant IT Manager Posts : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) invites On-line Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL),South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Assistant IT Manager for its Head Offices and Field Offices.
Job Location:- Bihar
Last Date:- 1st October 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant IT Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 297 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 37 years as on 1st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 22500-42500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/University approved by AICTE.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for BC/EBC/Female (UR) Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Bihar Domicile have to pay Rs.375/- & 1500/- for other through Online/ Offline by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply inline through the website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 15th September 2016 to 1st October 2016.
- Candidates are directed to fill ONLY ONE Application Form for one position.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention registration no.to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all eligibility conditions/criteria for the Discipline Applied on the cutoff date i.e. 01-August-2016.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission.
- There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges as prescribed in the Instruction or by the Internet Payment Gateway.
- If the candidates faces any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline Email ID – [email protected]
- The following documents will be required at the time Counseling/verification/ joining. i. Matric Certificate for age proof. ii. Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification. iii. Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefits claimed, iv. If PHP (Divvying) Candidates, certificate from competent authority, v. If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy.Commissioner.vi. If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihari. Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation. viii. Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- The Candidates will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for documents verification/ Counseling etc.
- The BSPHCL reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the nos. of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Companies.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.