Canara Bank recruitment 2016 scale IV posts notification: Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with pan India presence with over 5800 branches, invites applications, for recruitment of ‘Economist’ in Senior Management Grade Scale - IV [Number of Posts – 1 - Unreserved].
Name of Post:- Economist in Sr Management Gr Scale IV
Eligibility:- Graduate Degree in Economics
Pay Scale:- 50030 - 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 - 59170
Last Date:- 7th June 2016
Hiring Process:- Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 1 Post
Age Limit:- Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 35 years as on 01.06.2016 (Relaxation in upper age limit to reserved categories will be as per Government guidelines).
Qualification:- Graduate Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary/financial economics/ econometrics from an Indian or reputed foreign University. Candidates with additional qualification like “MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM (Preferably in Finance) through a 2 years full time course will be given preference”. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
Other requirements: Candidates should have excellent communication & writing skills. Candidates having hands on experience in some of the econometric packages like STATA, SAS & EVIEWS will be given preference.
Experience:- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions/Banks/Rating Agencies/ Analytics Firm / Reputed Brokerage Agencies. (or) Minimum 5 years as Economic Researcher in any University or Work Experience in Economic Research Division of a Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution/ Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc. Preference will be given to candidates having background in analytics, macroeconomic forecasting & analysis. Experience with an industry, chamber and/or analytics firm will be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure:- The selection is proposed to be undertaken on the basis of Shortlisting and Group Discussion and/ or Interview as under;
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of academic track record of the candidate and suitability;
- Candidates to the extent of required number only will be called for interview;
- The shortlisted candidates have to undergo the process of Group Discussion and / or Interview.
However, Bank may decide the modalities of selection depending on the number of applications received. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview.
Application Fee:- SC/ST/PWD 100/- [Intimation Charges only] All Others 600/-. The application fee should be paid between 11.05.2016 and 31.05.2016 (both dates inclusive). Even if the last date of submission of application changed for any reason, the valid dates for payment of application fee will not be changed.
How to apply:- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should remit the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made. Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Visit our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment Know More -> Recruitment Project-3/2016-Economist in SMG Scale-IV for downloading the application for the post.
- If eligible to apply, print the Fee Payment Challan & Application Form from the website.
- Fill the details in Payment Challan and pay the fees as informed above.
- After making payment, fill the required details in the Application Form. A recent Passport size colour photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the application will render the candidature invalid.
- Send the cover containing application along with relevant documents & Fee Payment Challan to “ Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka’ so as to reach at our end on or before 07.06.2016.
- Applications received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process and the fees paid shall be forfeited.
Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST / COURIER only in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of ‘Economist’ in SMG Scale-IV in Canara Bank”
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|