Canara Bank recruitment officer posts 2016 notification: Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with pan India presence with over 5800 branches invites applications, for engagement of:
One ‘Senior Risk Officer (SRO)’ on contract basis.
One ‘Chief Investment Officer’ on contract basis.
One ‘Chief Technology Officer (CTO)’ on contract basis.
Eligibility:- Degree, Master Degree
Last Date:- 07th June 2016
Hiring Process:- Personal Interview
Name of Post:- Senior Risk Officer
Total no. of Posts:- 1 post
Age Limit:- Maximum 55 years as on 01.04.2016 (inclusive)
Qualification:- Masters degree in any discipline with preference to Mathematics & Statistics / CA / CFA (USA)/ CS / ICWA / MBA / B.E. / B.Tech. Should have completed CAIIB, Candidate who has completed Fellow in Risk Management (FRM) will be given preference
Experience:- Minimum 20 years’ experience in BFSI Sector as a Top Level Executive (AGM and above for Public Sector / private Banks or Vice President and above level in Private Sector companies) out of which 5 years in Banking / Financial sector with operational experience in Credit, Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Data Centre Management, Data Ware House, Big Data Analytics and expertise in Risk Management, Risk Profiling, Risk Appetite, Quantitative Models etc
Application Fee:- The eligible candidates who are interested to apply shall have to pay an amount of 1000/- as Application Fees. The application fee should be paid between 11.05.2016 and 31.05.2016 (both dates inclusive). Even if the last date of submission of application changed for any reason, the valid dates for payment of application fee will not be changed.
How to apply:- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should remit the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made. Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Visit our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment Know More -> Recruitment Project-2/2016 – Engagement of ‘Senior Risk Officer’ on contract, ‘Chief Investment Officer’ on contract, ‘Chief Technology Officer’ on contract for downloading the application for the post.
- If eligible to apply, print the Fee Payment Challan & Application Form from the website.
- Fill the details in Payment Challan and pay the fees as informed above.
- After making payment, fill the required details in the Application Form. A recent Passport size colour photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the application will render the candidature invalid.
- Send the cover containing application along with relevant documents & Fee Payment Challan to “ Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka’ so as to reach at our end on or before 07.06.2016.
- Applications received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process and the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST / COURIER only in a cover superscribed “Application for engagement of ……………………………………………………. on contract basis.
Note: Last date for receipt of application along with payment challan & other relevant documents including from far flung areas 07.06.2016
Selection Procedure:- The selection for engagement of ‘Senior Risk Officer’ on contract, ‘Chief Investment Officer’ on contract and ‘Chief Technology Officer’ on contract is on the basis of Shortlisting, and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the qualification, experience and suitability of the candidates for the post and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The date, time, centre & address of the venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. The details of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in our website. Request for change of Centre for Interview will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue of the Personal Interview and to call the candidates for the Personal Interview at any other Centre or hold supplementary selection process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- Personal Interview will be conducted for 100 marks. The final selection shall be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Personal Interview / pass in Personal Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidates’ eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website and/or email in advance.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|