CDMO Jajpur recruitment 2016 notification 233 posts: applications in the prescribed Performa are invited from eligible for selection and engagement of the following newly created posts under the chief district medical officer, jajpur to be filled on contractual basis with monthly remuneration mentioned against each of the post. The application for the posts should reach in the office of the C.D.M.O, at / Po/ Dist Jajpur, Pin – 755001, through speed post / Regt. Post only on or before Dt. 20th May 2016 by 5:00 P.M. the application received after due date shall not be considered under circumstances and will be rejected. The candidate has to apply separate application for separate post.
Job Location:- Jajpur, Odisha
Last Date:- 20th May 2016
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:- 136 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs. 2800/- per month
- Qualification:- must have passed +2 science examination under council of higher secondary education Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in general nursing and midwife course from an of the 03 (three) medical college and hospitals of the state/ any other recognized private institutes duly approved by Indian nursing council and examination conducted by the Odisha nursing council.
Name of Post:- M.P.H.W (female)
- Total no. of Posts:- 47 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month
- Qualification:- must have passed higher secondary school certificate +2 examination and passed health worker female training course conducted by the Odisha state nursing and midwives board or passed out from I.N.C (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions wither Govt. or Private and having Odisha nursing council registration.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Limit:- the candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the date of advertisement of post.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years n case of women, SC, ST and SEBC candidates and 10 years in case of person with disability.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should send their application in prescribed format with all the relvant documents in and envelope should be superscribed with “ application for the Post of ________” in Block capital letter regd post / speed post to the office of the Chief Medical officer (CDMO), Jajpur – 755001 on or before 20th May 2016 by 05:00 PM.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|