CDRI recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Posts : Central Drug Research Institute invites application for the post of 04 Project Junior Assistant & Project Assistant.
Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Name of Post:- Project Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Sc. in Statistics/ Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Life Science with 55% marks or B.Pharm. with 55% marks.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Tech (IT/Computer Science)/ MCA with 55% marks & two years of experience in Network (LAN/WAN) management and preferably CCNA certified or M.Tech. (IT/Computer Science) with 55% marks and preferably CCNA certified.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience) on the prescribed date on the Office.
Venue of Interview:- CDRI New Campus, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuran Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031 (30th August 2016 at 09:00 AM).
General instructions:- Candidates fulfils the requisite qualification, age and experience shall be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the relevant subject area, depending upon the number of candidates, can beheld, if required, for short listing the candidates before attending the interview on the same day. Interview may be continued for the subsequent days, therefore, outsider candidates may make their own arrangements accordingly.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|