CDRI recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 Technical Assistant Posts : Opportunity for technically qualified persons to join as Technical Assistants in CSIR Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow in the Divisions/Sections of Endocrinology, Parasitology, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Pharmacology, Process Chemistry & Biopharma Industry Incubator, Compound Repository, Laboratory Animals Facility and Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility.
Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Last Date:- 7th October 2016
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 7th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st Class B.Sc. with Biochemistry / Zoology /Biotechnology / Microbiology /Biomedical science / Life Science as a subject/s along with One year Full time Professional Qualification in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Animal Husbandry /Bioinformatics or One year experience from a recognized Institute / organization .
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as per „Fee Payment Procedure‟ available on the website. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Other Gender category/CSIR Employees/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE by accessing the website https://recruit.cdri.res.in 7th September 2016 to 7th October 2016. The print-out of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, education qualification’s, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF“TECHNICAL ASSISTANT” (Post Code _____________)” by post to the address : Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10,Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226031, Uttar Pradesh, India. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application for each post indicating the Code No. of the post on or before 21st October 2016.
- The prescribed educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Board/Institutions/Universities.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as per „Fee Payment Procedure‟ available on the website. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Other Gender category/CSIR Employees/Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee.
- The date of determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be closing date prescribed for receipt of applications i.e. 07.10.2016. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where-ever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualification prescribed for that Group/Grade.
- The hard copy (Print-out) of the application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications, experience should reach this Institute on or before the closing date. Incomplete applications, not accompanied with the required certificates and documents or received after the closing date are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Institutions should forward their Applications through proper channel with a certificate that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month from the date of receipt of offer of appointment, in the event of his/her selection.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form along with application fee for each post mentioning Post Code No.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Enclosures received separately subsequent to the last date of receipt of the application will not be considered.
- Other things being equal consideration would be given to candidates with proven excellence in sports.
- The decision of the Director CSIR-CDRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of Trade test and not to fill up all or any of the posts will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard from any individual or his/her agency.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
- The number of vacancies indicated against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application.
- The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work where-ever prescribed shall be counted w.e.f. the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for that post.
- Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for Trade Test will be paid to and from single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Lucknow Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey. Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.