Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Fire in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
Name of Post:- constable/ Fire
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 800 Posts
Age Limit:- Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e. 27-01-2015).
Qualification:- Matriculation or 10th Pass with Science subject. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Govt.
Application Fee:- candidates should pay Rs. 50/- in the form of postal order drawn in favour of the officer concerned CISF as per official notification and payable at the concerned post office. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned Zonal DIG of CISF as mentioned in official notification by 27-01-2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 03-02-2015. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate through out the recruitment process should be the same as put in the application form. In case at any time the signature of the candidate does not match with the signature put on the application form, the candidature will be rejected.
- Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
- Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with this advertisement as Appendix–“A”. The application Form may be typed out in double space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same as published. No application form will be supplied by this department.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|