Central University recruitment 2016-17 notification 113 Various Vacancies : Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible Indian nationals for appointment by direct recruitment to the following posts in the University so as to reach this office by the close of 28th October, 2016 through registered / speed post only.
Job Location:- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Last Date:- 28th October 2016
Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/ University. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi or manual type-writter.
Name of Post:- Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc with Chemical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation.
Application Fee:- General Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- through demand Draft in Favour of the Finance Officer, Central University of Gujarat from any nationalized bank and payable at their Gandhinagar/ Ahmedabad Branch only. SC/ST PWD candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all the requisite documents send to the Registrar, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030 on or before 28th October 2016.
- Candidates applying for the post of Librarian and Deputy Librarian must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicators (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System as given in the API Score Sheet in the application form. Each API score must be supported by the documentary evidence, without which no claim on account of API score would be entertained.
- Candidates applying for the post of Librarian shall necessarily submit copies of five Library research papers published in Journals / books, along with their applications.
- Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Librarian shall necessarily submit copies of three related Research / Theme papers published in Journals / Books, along with their applications.
- The period put in by the candidates as Residency Period to acquire M.Phil. And / or Ph.D. Degree shall not be counted towards teaching / research experience. Candidates must provide the details with regard to the Residency Period in the application form.
- Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. from foreign University should enclose “Equivalence Certificates” issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Without which their candidature will not be considered and application will be summarily rejected.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle candidates to be called for the interview.
- Applications not accompanied with necessary supporting documents, duly self-attested clear Xerox copies of degree certificate / marks sheet/ experience certificate / category certificate (if applicable) issued by the respective Competent Authorities and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- All enclosures must be duly self-attested by the candidate(s).
- In-service candidates should route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of application from well before the last date.
- Applicants not found suitable for the post applied for may be considered for lower posts in the same area of specializations with the consent of the candidate.
- Age of superannuation for all the positions shall be as per UGC/Govt. of India norms.
- The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age and qualifications will be determined as on the last (crucial) date fixed for the receipt of application form*.
- Before applying for the post, Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
- If the space provided in application from is insufficient, information may be given on separate sheet duly signed by the candidate and same may be securely attached with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to attach a duly signed list of enclosures with the applications form.
- Separate application form should be submitted for each post, and the envelope should besuperscribed as “Application for the post of “……….. .
- (a) The reservation/ relaxations / concessions will be provided to SCs / STs / OBCs / PwD/ Ex-Serviceman as per UGC / Govt. of India Rules. (b) Candidates applying against post(s)reserved for Persons with Disabilities should indicate whether he/she, belongs to SC/ST/OBC or General Category, wherever applicable. However, horizontal reservation for PwD and Ex-Serviceman will be permissible as per existing rules.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) may be provided at the master’s Level in case of SC/ST/PwD/OBC candidates and to those Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in the point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- The appointment under reserved category will be provisional and subject to verification of caste / creamy layer certificate. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate belonging to particular category is false, his / her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as maybe taken under the provisions of the India Penal Code.
- Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PwD category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure(s)-II, III and IV respectively) and countersigned by the competent authority of Government of India, Department of Personnel and Trainings. Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) candidates will be considered as OBC only if they submit the required creamy layer certificates in the above mentioned format. Further, they shall submit the declaration given in the application form.
- Reservation for OBCs shall not apply to certain persons/sections as mentioned in Govt. of India, Dept. Of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt. SCT dated 8.9.93 as amended from time-to-time. Reservation for OBC is applicable only to those mentioned in the Central List of OBCs recorded in OM No.12011/68/93-BCC© dated 10.9.93 as amended from time-to-time.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories are exempt from the payment of applications fee, provided the necessary certificate to that effect from the Competent Authority in the prescribed format is enclosed with the application. Except in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability Categories, applications without the requisite fee will not be considered.
- The process of recruitment to the advertised posts shall be carried out in accordance with the prevalent University / UGC/ Govt. of India norms.
- The candidate selected for the post shall be required to serve at any place notified as the Campus of Central University of Gujarat.
- All the appointees including in-service candidates shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
- Applications are required to be submitted in the prescribed format only which can be downloaded from the University website www.cug.ac.in The application processing nonrefundable fee would be `.500 for general candidates and `. 250 for OBC candidates. SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application processing fee. The application processing fee is required to be submitted by Demand Draft drawn in favour of“ The Finance Officer, Central University of Gujarat” from any nationalized bank and payable at their Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad Branch only. Applications received without the prescribed fee will be summarily rejected.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST Candidates will be reimbursed contribution equal to second-class single returned railway /bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
- In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is declared a holyday, next working day shall be deemed to be the last date for receiving the applications.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website (www.cug.ac.in). They should also regularly check University website for updates. Issuance of notifications in the newspapers are not obligatory on the part of the University.
- Any change of postal address given in the application form should at once be communicated to be University.