CMERI recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Scientist Posts : CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur is a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmers of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. As the only national laboratory dedicated to mechanical engineering, the core mission of the CSIR CMERI is to conduct research and develop cost effective and value added technologies in mechanical engineering and allied domains. Yet another element of CSIR-CMERI‟s mission is to contribute significantly to national skill development initiatives for sustainable empowerment. CSIR-CMERI envisages emerging as a global R&D institute having confidence of industries and visibility to society in mechanical engineering sciences and technologies.
Job Location:- Durgapur (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 20th October 2016
Name of Post:- Scientist
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 20th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- ME/ M. Tech. in Electronics &Instrumentation with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics &Instrumentation & Instrumentation Engineering or M.Des/ ME/ M.Tech with specialization in Design with BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or ME/ M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in farm Machinery & Power Engineering with BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering or ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or Ph.D. (Chemistry).
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online. SC/ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply online through our website www.cmeri.res.in. On or before 20th October 2016 & send the printout along with relevant documents with an envelope Superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF - __________________ (Post Code____________)” „Advertisement No. 02/2016 to the Controller of Administration CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Manatma Gandhi Avenue Durgapur – 713209 (West Bengal) on or before 31st October 2016.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess atleast the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of certificates of the relevant educational qualification, experience etc. The prescribed qualification should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications /applications received and not accompanied with the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting /guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and / or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for applications i.e. 20.10.2016.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for that Grade.
- Candidate must ensure that he / she possesses educational qualification / experience in the relevant areas as required in the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GO Instructions are encouraged to apply.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees as have been made applicable to CSIR employees.
- The posts will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004 as notified by the Government of India and adopted by CSIR vide their letter No. 17/68/2001-E.Idated 23.12.2003 and other instructions issued on the subject.
- Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to the Railway Station of Durgapur / place of interview on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will notbe paid any fare.
- The number of vacancies indicated against each Post Code is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- The decision of the CSIR-CMERI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination / interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|