CMPDI recruitment 64 Assistant Driller posts September 2014 : Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and one of the profit making CPSUs in energy sector of the country invites application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies in the following posts, which may increase/decrease at the discretion of Management:-
Name of Post:- Assistant Driller, Rigman, Assistant Foreman (Mech.)
Eligibility:- Matriculation, ITI, Diploma
Job Location:- Rachi, Jharkhand
Last Date:- 23rd September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 18 years to 30 Years
Assistant Driller (T):- 31 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation with 3 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech. /. Automobile Engineering preferably in drilling from a recognized Technical Institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19035/- Per Month
Rigman:- 27 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation with ITI trade certificate or equivalent in Mech. / Automobile trade from a recognized Technical institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 617/- Per Day
For Assistant Foreman (Mech.):- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation with 3 Year Diploma or equivalent in Mech. / Automoblie engineering from a recognized technical institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19035/- Per Month
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Application fee for each post is 150/- (Application fee is not required for SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen/ Employed Working at CIL or its subsidiary). State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened CMPDI Recruitment Account (Power Jyoti Account No. 33596488594) on behalf of CMPDI.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to Apply Online through CMPSI website www.cmpdi.co.in between 1st September 2014 to 23rd September 2014. Candidates who filled Offline and online application form in prescribed format or PDF Application form generated online along with relevant enclosures send through registered Post / Speed Only to the Dy. Generarl Manager (P& A), central mine planning and design institute Limited, Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi – Ranchi – 834031 on or before 30th September 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should ensure before applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post they are applying and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false/incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the application form (both ON-LINE and OFF-LINE). If any discrepancies are found between the information provided in the application form and information from the photocopy/original copy of the certificates/data furnished at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- CMPDI reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- CMPDI reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test or alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- Any modifications/amendments in the advertisement will be given in the CMPDI website only www.cmpdi.co.in.
- All candidates applying through ON-LINE mode are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of server failure/jam. In no case, late applicants and any correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on the account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Result of shortlisted candidates for written test and successful candidates in the Personal Interview will be published in CMPDI Website www.cmpdi.co.in. Hence, all the candidates are requested to frequently visit our cmpdi’s website.
- "No Objection Certificate” from the present employer if working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview, without which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- SC/ST candidate called for interview will be paid to and fro second Class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to Ranchi on production of Railway Ticket.
- Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs attached in the application form for future reference.
- No correspondence shall be entertained relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of test and interview or any other matter related to recruitment. The decision of the management of CMPDI on the above matter shall be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing extraneous pressure shall lead to disqualification/forfeiture of candidature.
- Any dispute shall have jurisdiction at Ranchi.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|