CMRL recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Posts : Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent Officers for the under mentioned posts on contract basis.
Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 9th September 2016
Name of Post:- General Manager (Finance)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 10th August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 90000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must be a Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (F & A)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 10th August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must be a Commerce graduate from a govt. recognized Institute / University. Possession of MBA (Finance) / M.Com or equivalent Post Graduation in Finance is desirable.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates)through Demand Draft in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Payable at Chennai.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copies of relevant document send to General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600017 on or before 9th September 2016.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 10-08-2016. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, his services will be terminated without any notice.
- All the above mentioned positions are on contract basis for a 2 years. The same will be renewed only if there exists requirement on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, Page 5 of 6the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit for suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised post.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail /increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.