CMRL recruitment 2016-17 notification 41 posts: Chennai Metro Rail Limited, entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent Staff for the post mentioned below on regular basis.
Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 23rd September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer (Station Control)
- Total no. of Posts:-41 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000-14140/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidates should possess three years Diploma certification with minimum 55 % marks in Mechanical/ Electrical (EEE)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Application Fee:- Application Fee : Rs. 500 (For General and Others) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST ) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position in “Chennai Metro Rail Ltd (CMRL)” are required to apply only through the CMRL website: http://chennaimetrorail.org. from 24.08.2016 to 23.09.2016. No other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates with B.E./B.Tech or any other higher qualifications are not eligible for the above mentioned post. Candidates with such higher qualification should keep in their mind that their candidature will summarily be cancelled at any time of recruitment or even after appointment in CMRL, if they are found to have suppressed the information of having possessed B.E./B.Tech at the time of filling up the vacancy.
- All vacancies are provisional and indicative only, the same is subject to increase / decrease.
- The list of candidates to appear for online test / Psychometric Test and firm dates of online examination, result of online examination and all recruitment related information shall be published only on Web site: http://chennaimetrorail.org and candidates should regularly browse the CMRL website for any updates regarding recruitment notification.
- The diploma certificate issued by Ministry of defence which is equivalent to civil diploma certification should be referred while applying online for Ex-servicemen, if they have completed the same while in service.
- Age and Qualification stipulated above should be as on 01-08-2016. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is / are detected even after appointment of his / her services will be terminated without any notice. The definition of Ex-Servicemen as defined by Government norms will be followed.
- Minimum age to apply for the mentioned post is 18 years as on date of 01.08.2016.
- The mentioned post is on regular basis and confirmation will be based on performance on completion of two year probation period.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the Online Test.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Reservation of posts for General, BC, BC Muslims, MBC/DC, SC&ST will be as per thepolicy of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./ PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce a proper relieving order from the present employer at the time of joining.
- Admission for online test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed CMRL eligibility standards.
- CMRL reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage in the process of recruitment if any irregularity/discrepancy is noticed in the application.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- Only the specialization stipulated vide said notification will be considered. No specialization other than the stated will be considered.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|