CONCOR recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 Management Trainee Posts: Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport & logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic & international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance & other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in below mentioned field who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
Advertisement Number:- CON/HR/216/6/01.10.2016
Container Corporation of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Container Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No of Post||06 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Container Corporation of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Management Trainee (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 15th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 - 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any university or institute duly approved by Govt / recognized by AICTE. Candidate should be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
For General Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: Exempted from submission of application fee
Application fee through Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for Container Corporation of India exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.concorindia.co.in from 1st October 2016 to 15th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15th October 2016
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to submit their application only through on line mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the “HR & career Section – Recruitment Notice Sub-Section as per the instruction provided therein. Last date for applying online is 15.10.2016. Please read the instructions provided at the application portal carefully before proceeding for online application.
- Payment of application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and such applications are liable to be rejected. Application Fees is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to the category of SC,ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee, and they can apply and register their application without payment of application fee.
- Candidates selected for Management Trainee position are required to execute a service bond of the specified amount to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (excluding the training period). Presently the amount of bond is `2 Lakhs plus 12% interest p.a. On successful completion of the training period, they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager Grade. (E1)
- For the post of Management Trainee, candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester of qualifying examination may be provisionally allowed to apply for the post, subject to fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria and submission of final mark-sheet/degree at the time of GD/interview.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/terminal/unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of the CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
- Selection procedure may consist of Online Test/Group Discussion/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of candidate for online test/GD/interview or for nonelection.
- CONCOR, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres and allot the Examination Centre, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. The information for conducting of Group discussion and Interview will be uploaded on the website. Further the admit cards for Online test, Group discussion and Interview will be uploaded on the website only. Candidates may download their admit cards from the website.
- No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the online test/Group Discussion. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per prescribed CONCOR TA/DA rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
- Number of posts and place of posting may vary.
- Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per Rules and standards of CONCOR. Appointment of selected candidates may also be subject to reference checks/police verification.
- CONCOR takes no responsibility for any postal delays/loss.
- Candidate must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment), if it comes to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria, their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason.
- All the information regarding recruitment for the above post will be available on the website. Candidates are required to visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the HR & Career Section – Recruitment notice sub-section for all updates including list of candidates called for online examination, GD and interview and for the syllabus, date and venue for online examination/ GD/ interview and other information/Notices, regularly.
- In case of any ambiguity arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.