CSMSRI recruitment 2016-17 notification : CSMSRI Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute invites Application for the post of Scientist.
Job Location:- Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Last Date:- 25th October 2016
Name of Post:- Scientist
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 25.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-D. (submitted) in the area of Ion-exchange resin technology OR ME/M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PH Candidates
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General / OBC have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, payable at Bhavnagar. SC/ST/Women/PWD/Departmental candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificates, self- addressed envelope of 11" X 5" size affixed with postage stamps of ` 10/- & application fee send to The Administrative Officer CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar -364 002, Gujarat, on or before 25-10-2016.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- The appointment will be in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Lab/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- Exceptionally meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial pay by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts and organize a Written Test/Trade Test or Seminar if considered necessary for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for Test/Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called for interview will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single Second Class Railway Fare (by Mail or Express) each way from their normal place of residence, or from the place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to Bhavnagar on production of proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by rail, the actual bus fare or road mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules, will be reimbursed on production of documentary proof (bus tickets), provided the distance covered by road is more than 20 miles each way.
- CSIR-CSMCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if required. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. it may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection. This advertisement does not necessarily tantamount to the selections being actually made. The selection process is subject to the GoI instructions prevalent at a given point of time during the various stages of the selection process.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a specified period from the date of taking over charge of the post. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. After successful completion of probationary period, they will be considered for confirmation in accordance with the extant rules.
- As the Screening of applications will be done on the basis of information furnished in the application forms by the applicants, it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and CSIR-CSMCRI will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. The decision of Director, CSIR-CSMCRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or person or agency on behalf of the candidate.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach the above address at the earliest.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates must convert the same into percentage – based on the formula devised by the concerned University/Institute – at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|