CUTN recruitment 2016-17 notification 32 Posts : Applications are invited online from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment for filling up of the following vacant posts of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Administrative cadres of the Central University of Tamil Nadu, through common open written competitive Examination.
Job Location:- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information Technology or M.Sc. computer Science or MCA or M.Sc. in the relevant science subjects with 55% or equivalent marks with two years of experience. Or B.Sc with relevant Science subject combination with 55% or equivalent marks.
Name of Post:- Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-A Bachelor’s Degree in Science subjects from recognized University.
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs.600/- & Intimation Charge Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates through only online. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.cutn.ac.in from 24th August 2016 to 30th September 2016 candidates may also send hard copy of the application with the all supporting documents to the Registrar, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Po, Thiruvarur – 610101 on or before 13th October 2016.
- The applicants have the Register with their Names, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number in the online portal of the University for applying through online. Then they will be receiving a One Time Password (OTP) through SMS in the mobile number provided while registration and the same should be entered in the online portal for receiving the Username and Password through SMS. Thereafter, the applicants have to login into the online portal using the Username and Password for applying to the advertised posts.
- The applicants are also advised to Change the default Password received in their mobile at first login. It is the applicant’s responsibility to take ownership of the password and should not be disclosed to anyone. Otherwise the liabilities arouse upon will be the applicant’s risk.
- The applicants will be allowed to view, print & check the status of their application and download the Hall Ticket by login into the online portal using the username and password PART – I. 11they received in their Registered Email ID. Hence, they are advised to keep the Username and Password safe for future reference until the recruitment process is over.
- The information/data furnished by the applicants in the online application are final and cannot be altered later after applying.
- The applicants are advised to have a copy of the online generated application for their reference.
- The applicants who are applying needs to send the Hard Copy of the Application along with all Supporting Documents on or before 05.00pm on 13.10.2016.
- The applicants who are applying as In-service candidates should send the duly signed copy of the online generated application through their respective Head of Department/Head of Offices within the due date and time of 5.00 pm on 13.10.2016. The applicants should also ensure that the Heads of Department/Offices have duly signed the “Certificate by the Head of Department/Head of Office” provided in the online generated application. The online generated applications received after the due date and time i.e. 5.00 p.m. on13.10.2016 will be summarily rejected. Transit delay will not be entertained.
- Original Certificates are required to be produced by the provisionally short-listed candidates after the notification of results of this recruitment examination, only at the time of Certificate Verification.
- All the communications with regard to this recruitment will be published in the University Website www.cutn.ac.in . Applicants are advised to access the website regularly for information. They are advised to keep, the Mobile number given in the online application active for sending SMS connected with this recruitment.
- After scrutiny, the status of the application will be indicated in the Websitewww.cutn.ac.in. The applicants are advised to check the official website to know their application status.
- The decision of the Government as to the eligibility or otherwise of the applicant for admission to the Examination shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process. Candidates are advised to verify the status of their Application/Hall Ticket etc. through online only.
- The eligible applicants can download their Hall Ticket from the Website www.cutn.ac.inby using the “User Name and Password” received through email while registration.
- The admission to the examination is only provisional, Success in the examination confers no right to appointment. The appointment is subject to verification of educational qualification/residence/community and any other special category claimed by the individual including medical fitness.
- Change of Address and Mobile number, if any, after submission of application should invariably be intimated to the Department. Otherwise the Department will not be responsible for any delay/non-delivery of letters/SMS messages.
- No request for change of Exam Centre will be entertained. The candidates are required to produce the following documents at the time of test/Examination: Printout of one line application identify proof (Aadhaar Card/Voters Identity Card/Pan Card/Passport/Driving license). The individual not in possession of the above mentioned photo ID proof will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Competitive Examination. The University is not responsible for any damage in case of injury/death of candidate during test/Examination.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|