Notification : Applications in the Prescribed Form are invited from eligible candidates for the following regular Non – Teaching posts(s). The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualifications, pay band with grade pay, procedure for filling vacancies etc. are given under.
Name of Post:- Non Teaching staff
Eligibility:- 10th pass, BSc, Master Degree
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of advertisement
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
MTS Laboratory:- 31 Post
- Age Limit:- 27 years (Age relaxation will be allowed as per the guidelines of University of Delhi/UGC).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should have passed matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
Administrative Officer:- 01 Post
- Age Limit:- 35 years (Age relaxation will be allowed as per the guidelines of University of Delhi/UGC).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record plus Master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ ST category).
- Desirable:- At least three year experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department / University/ Educational or Research Institution / Teaching and / or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities. L.L.B. or M.B.A. or CA/ ICWA or MCA or M.Phil. / Ph.D. qualification.
Selection Procedure:- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for interview. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test and interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 250/- for UR / OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates and No Application fee is required for PWD candidates.
How to apply:- Application duly complete in all respects along with Demand Draft in favour of The Principal, Deshbandhu College must reach the college within 21 days from the date of advertisement in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of ( name of the post applied for)”.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The upper age limit prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relax-able in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List), Persons with Disabilities, Ex-servicemen and other specified categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Government and adopted by the College.
- The upper age-limit shall also be relax-able up to a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in same or allied field in organization(s) under Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- The upper age limit for the posts advertised shall be determined as on last date of submission of applications.
- The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits shall not be insisted upon in the cases of departmental candidates, provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in the University/College.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Persons with Disabilities categories should keep ready an attested copy of certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format at stipulated by Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. An Ex-serviceman candidates has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate/ pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (substantive as well as acting) in the time of interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defense services.
- Candidates should possess the prescribed educational qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the test/ interview, as applicable.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards) are required to send their applications through proper channel.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the College.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement &/ or incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material/ information while submitting the application and self-certified copies/ testimonials.
- Relaxation of any of the qualifications or experience may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- The number of posts advertised may vary, and the College reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|