Dena Bank recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 posts: Dena Bank invites applications from meritorious and active sportspersons for appointment in Dena Bank in Officer / Clerical / Subordinate Cadre under Sports quota.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Name of Post:- Officer
- Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700-45950/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from any recognized University.
Name of Post:- Clerical Staff
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11765-31540/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from any recognized University.
Name of Post:- Subordinate Staff
- Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9560-18545/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Minimum X standard pass or its equivalent.
Discipline Wise Vacancies:-
- Cricket (Male):- 09 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men):- 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Women):- 02 Posts
- Table Tennis (Men):- 02 Posts
- Table Tennis (Women):- 01 Post
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 3 years for Ex-Servicemen Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee:- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.50/- (only postal charges) and For all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen)- Rs.400/-
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualification and details of relevant sports achievements supported by documentary evidence and A recent photograph send by Registered / Speed post to “THE ASSTT. GENERAL MANAGER (H.R.M), DENA BANK, HEAD OFFICE, DENA CORPORATE CENTRE, C-10, BLOCK G, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA [EAST], MUMBAI 400051” on or before 20.09.2016.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appointment under the Sports quota.
- The candidate must be an active sportsperson and should be fit enough in the future tournaments.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicants who are already employed in Public Sector Undertakings or Government / Quasi Government Departments etc. should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Applications received after the last date shall be rejected.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he / she has applied.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / document or has suppressed any material facts, his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is / are detected even after appointment, his / her service is liable to be terminated.
- A Candidate seeking relaxation in age / fee must submit an attested copy of the certificate in support of his / her claim and should not send original certificates / testimonials.
- Any application not accompanied by copies of relevant certificate/s, where necessary, or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect or overwritten / altered, not authenticated and not legible may not be entertained.
- Only attested true copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the application.
- A candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC category must produce an attested copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by the Government of India. In case of OBCs, the certificates, inter alia, must specify that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for other backward classes in civil post and services under Government of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application. Once an application is submitted by the candidate under particular category, it cannot be changed subsequently.
- An ex-serviceman candidate has to enclose a copy of discharge certificate / retirement / pension order and documentary proof of rank [substantive as well as acting] last / currently held. Those who are still in Defence services should submit a certificate from the competent authority that they will be relieved from Defence Services within 4 months of the last date of receipt of application.
- The Competent Authority for the issue of certificate to SC / ST / OBC are as under (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / City Magistrate / Sub – Divisional Magistrate ( not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar (iv) Sub – Divisional Officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
- Candidates who are called for interview will have to appear in the interview at their own cost. The SC / ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed ordinary sleeper class railway fare if the journey is over 30 kilometers from their place of residence.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates are advised to refer to our Bank’s website www.denabank.com for updates.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|