DMRC recruitment 2016-17 notification 3431 posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 15th October 2016
- Assistant Manager / Electrical:- 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager / S&T:- 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager / Civil:- 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager / Operations:- 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager / HR:- 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager / Finance:- 10 Posts
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO):- 662 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant:- 1100 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical:- 48 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Electronics:- 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Mechanical:- 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Civil:- 66 Posts
- Account Assistant:- 24 Posts
- Maintainer:- 1393 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 01.07.2016
- For Station Controller / Train Operator:- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant:- Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- For Junior Engineer:- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer:- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) through the SBI State Bank of India Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com form 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Account Asstt & Maintainers).
- Community/Caste Certificate should be in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 30.05.2014. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/GD/Psycho Test, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website
- The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/Psycho Test/Interview/GD//medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/Psycho Test /interview/GD/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|