DMRC recruitment 2016-17 notification : The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Name of Post:- Addl. General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 43200-66000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. A Masters Degree in Electrical will be desirable.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Interview, Group Discussion & Medical Examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all the relevant documents send to General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi on or before 30.09.2016.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 30/09/2016.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 19/10/2016 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held tentatively in last week of October 2016. (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
The final results will be declared by second week of November 2016 (tentatively).
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.