Dredging India recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 Various Vacancies: Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector Dredging and Maritime Development Company in India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, a successful Domestic & Global Player in the field of Dredging, requires dynamic, result oriented professionals with proven track record for the following posts.
Advertisement Number:- 04/2016
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee/ Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||07 Posts|
|Last date to apply||2nd November 2016|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
Dredging Corporation of India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Management Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 30th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 30th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 - 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech (Electronics)/ (Instrumentation) from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure:- The selection is based on Written Test/ G.D and Personal Interview and GATE score for Management Trainee.
For General & OBC Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Exempted from application fee
Application fee through Online Mode only.
How to apply online for Dredging Corporation of India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.dredge-india.com from 17th October 2016 to 2nd November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 17th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 2nd November 2016
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH DCILWEBSITE: www.dredge-india.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 15.00 hrs on 17.10.2016 to 18.00 hrs. on 02.11.2016.Candidate shall apply separately for each position. The scanned copies of the documents should be uploaded along with the application.
- After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique acknowledgment number, signature and other details for future reference. Applications not submitted online will not be considered. The candidate has to upload online Transaction ID of the payment made (print out) and self-attested true copies of the following testimonials/ documents: (i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability certificate [in case of PWD candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof(in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates). (iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards). (iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form. (v) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization. (vi) Candidates should ensure that they upload all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to upload any of the required documents as mentiond above, candidature of such candidate will not be considered.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned before applying for the post through online. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview/further selection process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview/ further selection process, may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. DCIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All candidates are advised to have valid mobile number and E-mail IDs, as all the communication with regard to interview, written exam, selection etc shall be sent to that mobile number/E-mail ID only.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization shall either upload letter in support of forwarding their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- DCIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. DCIL also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the Selection Process. DCIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- List of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for latest updates on a regular basis.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Court only.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|