DTU recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Assistant Professor Posts: Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) invites applications from the talented individuals who are inspired for teaching and have a strong zeal towards research and innovation to fill up the posts of Assistant Professor on regular basis in the department of Computer Science & Engineering in following discipline by direct mode of recruitment.
Advertisement Number:- F.DTU/Rectt./AP/EE&ECE/2016
Delhi Technological University Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Post||12 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
Delhi Technological University free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. from a recognized University OR 1st class MCA and 1st class in M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch from a recognized University
For General & OBC Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/PH Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University” Payable Delhi.
How to apply online for Delhi Technological University exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificates/ PH Certificates and requisite fees send to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110042.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & hard copy: 31st October 2016
Date of Interview: 19th & 20th November 2016
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Application Form may be downloaded from the University website www.dtu.ac.in
- Application Form must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PH Category candidates drawn in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”, payable at Delhi. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
- Candidates must write their Name, Name of post applied and Contact Number on the back side of demand draft.
- Application Form must also be accompanied by self-attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PH Certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation).
- Prescribed Educational Qualifications are minimum & mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview, where number of applications received are more, the University reserves the right to short-list the candidates to be called for interview and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised, no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview.
- The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the University.
- Reservation benefits will be available to the SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC/STs shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12.9.2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and OR’s Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and OR’s. as per which SC/ST candidates of other States/UTs shall also be eligible for reservation benefit. However, this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of Delhi for SC/ST migrants of other States.
- The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled prescribed Annexure I, along with his/her caste certificate issued by the Govt. of Delhi only.
- Abbreviations used are denoted as under : UR-Un-Reserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST Schedule Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, PH – Physically Handicapped, VH–Visually Handicapped, LV-Low Vision, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, BL-Both Leg, OA–One Arm, OL–One Leg, OAL-One Arm and One Leg, HH–Hearing Handicapped.
- Application must be sent in the prescribed format only. The candidates applying for more than one discipline or post should submit separate application form along with requisite fees.
- The Educational qualification, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- All columns must be filled in the application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “N.A.” wherever not applicable.
- Applicants already in employment in Government Department/ Autonomous Bodies/Universities under Central/State Government should apply through proper channel.
- The persons working in private organization, claiming previous experience of working in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/Universities under Central/State Government on regular basis, should enclose a certificate from that Govt. organization stating no vigilance or disciplinary case was pending or contemplated against them. Failure to provide the same shall make them ineligible for consideration to the post.
- Incomplete/unsigned application/application without photograph/ application not in prescribed Performa and those received after closing date or without requisite fees in the form of demand draft shall be rejected and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
- Candidates must ensure that their application must reach the University well in time. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
- No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the interview will be paid to the candidate.
- If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated must be indicated and its copy may also be attached.
- No documents will be accepted or considered by the University after submission of application form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- In case of any query candidate may enquire at email id email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-27871031.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|