DVC recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 Assistant Engineer Posts: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution with its Head Quarters in Kolkata and Power Plants, Sub-stations and offices spread across the states of West Bengal and Jharkhand invites online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer(IT) on Contractual Basis for a period of up to 3(three) years to be filled up through Written Test/Screening/Interview on the terms and conditions mentioned hereinafter.
Advertisement Number:- PLR-40/AE(TR)/PT.IX/IT(2016)/82
Damodar Valley Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Post||15 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Damodar Valley Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (IT)
- Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 29 years as on 25th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 54985/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full-Time (4 Years) BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 65% marks (GEN/OBC) and 60% marks (SC/ST) taking average of all the semesters. (Result declared/issued on and after 01.08.2016 will not be considered).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Screening and Interview.
How to apply online for Damodar Valley Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.dvc.gov.in between 26th September 2016 to 25th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 26th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25th October 2016
Click here to view the detailed advertisement
- Before applying /appearing for the Written Test/Screening/Interview, the candidate must ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement hoisted on the website www.dvc.gov.in. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification. The decision of DVC in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate at any stage of the process of recruitment shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any shortcoming is detected after appointment, the services of such candidates are liable to be terminated.
- DVC reserves the right to cancel the Notification, modify the Qualification Requirement without assigning any reason thereof and any decision of DVC in respect of the selection process throughout is final & binding.
- The candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD category has to submit attested copy of Caste /PWD certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority specified by GOI Rules/Orders. In case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, latest caste certificate (not older than six months) needs to be submitted. (Please refer to Annexure-1 to 3 in DVC website for prescribed GOI format of Caste and Disability Certificate).
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment processor after recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement. The decision of DVC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection & interviews, place of postings, etc. of the selected candidates shall be final and binding. No enquiry/ correspondence or telephonic discussion will be entertained in this regard. If any shortcoming is detected after appointment, the services of such candidates are liable to be terminated immediately.
- Subsequent amendment/notice/clarification etc., if any, will be made available in DVC website only. As such, candidates are advised to keep visiting DVC website www.dvc.gov.in from time to time till completion of the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- DVC reserves the right to transfer them to any other field formations of DVC.
- Only Xerox copy of documents will be retained. However, records of other than selected candidates are not maintained after completion of the recruitment process.
- All are advised to submit online application carefully. Candidature maybe rejected if found with mistake in online application or submitted more than one application.