e- Court recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 Junior Assistant Posts: Applications are invited in the prescribed format appended here to for appointment to the posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS by Direct Recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad from the eligible candidates.
Principal District & Sessions Judge Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Principal District & Sessions Judge|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Post||06 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Job Location||Adilabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
Principal District & Sessions Judge free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 34 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 - 49870/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination or Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
For General Category: 200/-
For SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: Exempted from payment of fee
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad.
How to apply offline for Principal District & Sessions Judge exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all Testimonial & certificates send by Regd. Post/ Courier Service to The Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad on or before 31st October 2016.
Last Date for submission of application: 31st October 2016
1. As per para 7(a)(i) dt. 18.10.1975 of the Presidential Order if the candidate has studied in aneducational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not lessthan four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination.
2. Where during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years endingwith the academic year in which he appeared or as the case may be, first appeared forthe relevant qualifying examination SSC he has not studied in any educationalinstitution, if he has resided in that local area for a period of not less than four yearsimmediately preceding the date of commencement of the qualifying examination SSCin which he appeared or as the case may be, first appeared. A residence certificate tothat effect has to be obtained from the M.R.O./Tahasildar and to be enclosed to theapplication form.
3. The application should be in the prescribed form as enclosed to the notification andapplication with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which arenot in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
4. Applications received prior to the notification and received after 5.00 p.,m of31.10.2016 will not be entertained.
5. The successful candidate in the Written Test will have to appear for oral interview.
6. The office is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will beentertained in any respect.
7. No TA or DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the written test andinterview.
8. Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
9. Candidates on their appointment shall become members of contributory pensionscheme and shall pay monthly contribution of 10% of the Basic Pay and DA from theirsalary to the Contributory Pension Scheme as per GOMs. No.655 Fin (Pension-I) Dept.dt. 22.9.2004.
10. Out of 06 posts, 05 posts are reserved for local candidates and 01 post is un-reserved forwhich both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit,as per the instructions issued in Para 8(1)(a) of the Presidential Order issued videGMs.No.674 , dt. 20.10.1975.
11. Mere applying and mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will notgive any right to any candidate to be called for either written test or Interview.
12. Selection will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of AndhraPradesh and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to the approval by the Highcourt.
13. The appointing authority reserves the Right to cancel the notification without assigning anyreasons at any stage of recruitment process.
14. All the Rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject the applications at anystage if any information therein is found to be false at any latter stage the appointment shallbe cancelled and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such falseinformation.
15. Hall ticket number of the qualifying candidates for interview will be published in the noticeboard of the District Court and in local news papers. Call letters will be sent to thecandidates eligible for interview in the order of merit at 1 : 10 ratio as stated supra.
16. No information will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates either after announcement of listof qualifying candidates for interview/final selection.
17. No application will be entertained for supply of information for question paper, individualmarks secured in the written test/oral interview etc., under RTI Act till the selection processis completed.
18. If the candidates furnish wrong information with regard to category, caste or religion etc.,they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste orreligion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the partof the candidate.