ECGC Ltd. recruitment 2016-17 notification 51 Probationary Officer Posts: The online examination for selection of personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in ECGC Ltd. in the pay scale of 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 is tentatively scheduled in December 2016/January 2017.Any eligible candidate who aspires to join in ECGC Ltd. as a Probationary Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process. The Recruitment Process consists of Online Examination followed by the interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination. The interview will be conducted by ECGC Ltd. at Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata and Bengaluru. The recruitment will be strictly in line with the spirit of Government’s guidelines on Reservation Policy.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Post||51 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Probationary Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 51 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
- Qualification:- An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/ Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ACS) OR Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) OR Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India OR Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics from a University recognized by Government of India.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribe communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to Person with Disability communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
For General Category: 600/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through payment can be made by using Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro)/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ecgc.in from 5th October 2016 to 26th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 5th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26th October 2016
Last Date to Payment of application fee: 5th October 2016 to 26th October 2016
Date of Online Examination: December, 2016/ January, 2017
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of Online Examinations and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ECGC. ECGC would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false/ information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the Company, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to Recruitment Process will be final and binding on candidate. No correspondence and personal queries shall be entertained by ECGC in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by the candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the Recruitment Process. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for Recruitment Process of both, the candidate and the scribe, will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/appearance in the online examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Online application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reverse for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the Recruitment Process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Company’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm X 3.5 cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of re-exam is at the absolute discretion of ECGC. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of the test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.) The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central/ State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- ECGC shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared, medically fit and as per other requirements of ECGC as mentioned in this advertisement and subject to service and conduct rules of the Company.
- ECGC reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for Recruitment Process. ECGC shall not responsible if the information/ intimation do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the Company and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized ECGC website www.ecgc.in for latest updates.