EIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 posts: Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. The Company over the last 50 years has executed some of India’s major projects in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. The Company has embarked on an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence in over 13 countries world-wide.
Advertisement Number:- HRD/Rectt./Advt./2016-17/04
Engineers India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Name of Post||Engineer, Draftsman|
|No of Post||09 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd October 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi/Gurgaon|
Engineers India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 38 years as on 30.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900-50500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil/Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/M.Sc. (Engg.) in Structural/Environmental Science discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI.
Name of Post:- Draftsman
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 48 years as on 30.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14800-40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 65 % marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI from an Institution duly recognized by AICTE.
Selection Process:- The mode of selection for all the positions (except Draftsman) will be through Interview. For Draftsman, the mode of selection will be through Skill Test.
How to apply online for Engineers India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through EIL website http://www.engineersindia.com from 30.08.2016 to 22.10.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 30.08.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 22.10.2016
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 30.8.2016 till 23:59 hrs on 30.9.2016.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Skill Test/ interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for Skill Test/ interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further Skill Test/interview.
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
- Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of Skill Test/ interview.
- Those short listed for Skill Test/ interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Skill Test/ interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of Skill Test/ interview: Proof of Age, Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable). Last Salary Certificate (if applicable) Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories. Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Outstation Candidates called for Skill Test/ Interview for the post of Manager/ Sr. Engineer shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare and Engineer/Draftsman shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to single 2nd class sleeper rail fare from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of Skill Test/ interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of Skill Test/ interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Skill Test/ Interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- Provisions of the Persons with Disability (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, for 3% reservation are being complied with.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.
- Candidates working in PSU / Govt. Sector shall be required to forward their application through proper channel or submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their present employer at the time of Skill Test/ interview (if shortlisted).
- Avenues for Career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification and performance.