ESIC recruitment 2016-17 notification 18 Senior Resident Posts: A walk-in-interview for engagement of 18 nos. of Senior Residents under Three years Senior Residency Scheme on contract basis (initially one year, renewable every year subject to satisfactory performance) to fill the post of Senior Residents for the following Departments shall be held on 18.10.2016 & 19.10.2016 at the above address on the 6th floor in the Council Hall, as per the following schedule.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Post||18 Posts|
|Last date to apply||18th & 19th October 2016|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
Employees State Insurance Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years as on 18th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS from an MCI recognized Medical institution and Post Graduate Degree or DNB or Diploma with one year technical experience in the concerned specialty.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Employees State Insurance Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents & experience certificates at the Time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- 6th Floor in the Council Hall, Medical College, PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Rajajinagar Bangalore Karnataka – 560010.
Last Date to Pay Challan: 18th & 19th October 2016 at 09:30 AM
- Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
- The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- In case regular candidates reports for duty, the appointment shall be terminated as per the conditions of the contract.
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and Leave will be admissible.
- Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
- The Candidate who is in the Government Service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview or joining duty..
- No Accommodation facility will be provided by ESI for contractual engagements
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- The Senior Resident post is a contract post and initial appointment is for one year which is renewable for another period of one year subject to maximum three years on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct during the previous year.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of interview. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
- The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure “A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.), dated 30.05.2014 falling which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request / correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as “General category” for all purposes. The format in Annexure “A” is uploaded along with advertisement.
- The candidates appointed under PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC and UR.
- The Medical Superintendent has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw offer of appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates are advised to bring their application and original certificates.
- Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible.
- All candidates are directed to report for interview at 6th Floor, Council Hall, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010.
- Candidates are requested to come and get registered on the respective date & time applicable for the respective departments as mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
- On selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit an amount of Rs. 30,000/- as refundable Security deposit (Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
- The Medical Superintendent is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents and Part Time Radiologist.