Federal Bank recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for Specialist Officer at www.federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank released new notification on their official website www.federalbank.co.in for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) vacancy. Job seekers should apply 2nd March 2017 to 15th March 2017.
Federal Bank jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.federalbank.co.in|
Federal Bank recruitment 2017 Details
Specialist Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Federal Bank Specialist Officer job should have Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution or Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- Federal Bank will be conduct the online Aptitude test for Specialist Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion & personal Interview.
How to apply for Federal Bank recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in from 2nd March 2017 to 15th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 15th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- HR-TAD/Rec/2017
Federal Bank recruitment Specialist Officer Vacancy
FD Federal Bank invites Application for the post of Specialist Officer (IT & Credit).
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 22 July 2016
Name of Post:- Specialist Officer (IT Officer in Scale I)
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700-42020/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates Should have completed MCA / BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc in computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university / Institution with 2 years experience in Software development or 2 years experience in Network Administration and Knowledge in Network technologies, ability to setup and trouble shoot LAN, WAN. Certification such as MCSE, MCITP.
Name of Post:- Specialist Officer (Credit Officers in Scale I / II)
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:-32 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700-42020/- (For Scale I) & Rs. 31705-45950/- (For Scale II)
- Qualification:-Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks from any university or other educational Institute or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE with 3 years experience in Officer cadre, in credit processing related assignments / credit roles in Credit Processing Offices / Large Branches / Head Offices / Regional Offices / Zonal Offices of any scheduled commercial banks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- For General/Other Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- & For SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- through Online by using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through website www.federalbank.co.in from 12.07.2016 to 22.07.2016.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for online assessment / group discussion & personal interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank, unless otherwise noted in the selection process call letter.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter I D Card /Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process / interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact at email@example.com or at 0484-2621720, 2634032.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.