GADVASU recruitment 2016-17 notification Data Analyst Posts : Walk in interview is called for one post of Data Analyst under the research project "Towards Climate Resilient Livestock Production System in Punjab". Funded by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India. The post is purely temporary and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for six months which will be extended subject to satisfactory performance and availability of the funds. The incumbent will have no right what so ever for absorption in the regular university service.
Job Location:- Ludhiana (Punjab)
Date of Interview:- 9th September 2016
Name of Post:- Data Analyst
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per GADVASU rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Second class B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.V.Sc./B.Sc Agril/ B.Sc with Maths or Statistics with 50% marks or above OR M.V.Sc/ PhD in any Veterinary and Animal Sciences subject, Master’s/ PhD in Biostatistics/ Statistics/economics.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with all related documents at the Time of Interview. The candidates fulfilling the qualifications may submit their bio data in the preferably one day before the date of Interview (9th September 2016 at 10:00 AM).
Venue of Interview:- Director, School of Public Health and Zoonoses, GADVASU, Ludhiana.
- A candidate without knowledge of Punjabi would only be considered for appointment provided no candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
- A candidate with expertise in management and analysis of data using statistical software and computer application with be preferred.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|