GEMI recruitment 2016-17 notification: GEMI Gujarat Environment Management Institute invites application for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant.
Advertisement Number:- GEMI-03-09/2016
Gujarat Environment Management Institute Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Environment Management Institute|
|Name of Post||Senior Scientific Assistant|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||10th October 2016|
Gujarat Environment Management Institute free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Scientific Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 13.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates Should be a graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / Bio Science / Biotechnology.
- For Male Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates pay application fee through challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office.
How to apply online for Gujarat Environment Management Institute exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.gemi-india.org from 26.09.2016 to 10.10.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 26.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10.10.2016
Last Date for receipt of fee Post Office: 13.10.2016
- The applicants who do not fulfil the required qualification will be rejected.
- The candidates shall furnish formula/method approved by recognized University/Institute for calculation of percentage, when percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- Age as on the last date fixed for application shall be considered for calculation of maximum age limit.
- For candidates who are already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment, the relaxation will be 5 years or extent years for which service has been put in by him / her, which ever is less as per Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. For details refer to the aforesaid rules.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any branches/offices in Gujarat as per requirements of this Institute or may be transferred in future to places outside Headquarters.
- The candidate who is presently working in Government/Semi Government/Local Bodies will have to apply through proper channel, otherwise their application will be rejected.
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is much more than the desired number, a written exam shall be held to shortlist the candidates. For syllabus of the examination and model questions please visit our website www. gemi-india.org. The date of examination, if required to be conducted, will be communicated in due course of time. However, the tentative date for the examination is 23-10-2016.
- Provided that no interview shall be conducted for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant as per Government of Gujarat vide notification no. GR No. PRC-102015- 1223-K, dated 06-11-2015.
- Candidates short-listed for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant, after written examination would be required to produce the original proof of birth date, experience certificate(s), educational qualification certificates, mark sheets, training certificates etc. along with photo copy of each of such document and two recent passport size photographs.